Friday, August 20, 2010

Making it up to you ...

When the football team practices at night. I usually arrive between Noon and 1 p.m. and stay at work until 11 p.m. or so. Today, I showed up with full anticipation of a 7:30 p.m. practice time. However, when I arrived today, the staff had switched tonight's practice to 3:30 p.m. so I was unable to take photos or get footage because of prior scheduled meetings. So, in order to make up for it McMurry fans, I have created the 2010 Football Desktop Wallpaper Schedule for download, but this time for defense. If you missed the offensive wallpaper, you can find both wallpapers by downloading here. Below is a preview image.



Also, PLEASE UNDERSTAND, the NCAA does not allow us to publicize scrimmages of any kind with photos, videos, press releases or updates. So, you will not hear from me on an update from training camp until the FINAL day, which is Sunday.

Stay tuned ...
-- KR

No comments:

Post a Comment