Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Listen to yesterday's show, see yesterday's gallery

I said I would take care of our fans, and I did. Brian Schmidt, who I've hired to be our contract photographer for McMurry's fall sports, filled in for his first assignment last night and shot the first practice with full pads. Brian will shoot all our home football games and a handful of volleyball and soccer games as well as a cross country meet.

Check the gallery.

Also, if you missed last night's first Sports Overtime Show, you can listen to it here. If you have trouble hearing it, drop me an email and let me know, and I'll try to help you. The file format is ".wma," so I'm not sure what all programs you need to hear it. It opened on QuickTime on my computer, so hopefully that will work for you too.

Click here to listen to the first Sports Overtime Show of the 2009-2010 school year.

Tonight, I'll be at practice resuming my duties and getting video footage.

--KR

No comments:

Post a Comment