Monday, August 17, 2009

Today's Weekly Press Conference

Today was the first weekly press conference for McMurry Athletics. These will be a regular event beginning on Monday's and we will post the videos both here and on the main athletics web site. I did not go to practice today, but hopefully you were able to catch the Sports Overtime radio show to hear the interviews with Hal Mumme, Joe Lee Dunn, Drew Wallace, Josh Clements and Greg Weghorst. I did take care of you, however, with photos from the first full-pads practice, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow for me to post them.

Take a look at the uncut press conference. You'll have to excuse about 20 seconds during the interview with Mumme, I took the camera off him trying to silence my phone! Just got a new one and don't know how to work it yet!

Below is the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment