Sunday, August 16, 2009

Training Camp Central: Day four over, hiting the breaks on coverage

For four days, I've brought you photo galleries and YouTube videos of camp. Beginning tomorrow I'll have to slow down coverage a bit. This week is absolutely crunch time to complete the digital media guide, to finish player bios, coach bios and get the game-day magazine ready for production. I won't abandon coverage all together, but there won't be as much multimedia this week. Also, I will sprinkle in coverage from soccer, cross country and volleyball as those sports all begin this week. I hope you've enjoyed what you've seen. And I WILL make daily posts, but there may not always be videos or galleries to accompany it. Coach Mumme wasn't pleased with practice tonight, you'll see that on the video. The picture that accompanies this entry is Mumme with sophomore cornerback Gavan Bass.

Click here to see tonight's photo gallery.

And here's the YouTube video:


Talk to you tomorrow McMurry fans, spread the word about the blog, twitter, athletics home page and YouTube Channel - let's make our multimedia pages the most visited in NCAA Division III!

--KR

No comments:

Post a Comment